A Jamaican All-inclusive vacation is the perfect getaway for travelers looking for tropical weather, cultural exposure, white sandy beaches with clear water, variety of activities, entertainment and fine dining.
Here a few advantages of a Jamaican All-Inclusive Vacation
1. The all-inclusive hotels come with a wide variety of amenities, entertainment, restaurant, activities to keep you very busy and give you a complete experience. Some resorts however may hold back a little on some of the inclusive items. For instance there may be a limit to the amount of drinks. In other cases there may be a limit to the number of activities included with the package. So it will take some up front research to decide on the resort that best suits your vacation needs. You can even find deals that include flight and airport transfer
2. They help you to arrange for tours to see the key attractions and points of interest in Jamaica, usually not far from your resort. These trips are sometimes included in the all-inclusive resort rates. So this is another area requiring investigation and some shopping around.
3. Easier to budget since all-inclusive usually covers all meals, drinks and most amenities, activities and entertainment. So there is very little need to travel with your wallet most of the time. For those seeking a hassle-free, laid back vacation without the worry of money and currency exchanges all the time, this the the way to go.
4. Many all-inclusive resorts have a pool and its own beach so there is no need to go outside the facility for these.
5. There are many all-inclusive resorts to choose from so you can comparison shop based on price and amenities, entertainment and food and drinks included in your Jamaican vacation package.
6. The most popular resort areas are Negril, Montego Bay and Ocho Rios. The peak season runs from December to April which usually drives hotel rates up. So try to bear this in mind when planning your vacation.